Welcome from Mrs. McLeester
Dear Kilmer Community:
I hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of the summer—stay cool and be safe!
All of the Kilmer staff is looking forward to the opening of school and is eagerly anticipating the arrival of our children on Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
- Sept 5th is an early dismissal day:
- AM Kindergarten arrives at 9:00 and is dismissed at 11:30 am
- Enrichment Kindergarten arrives at 9:00 and is dismissed at 1:00 pm
- Mrs. Tran’s Kindergarteners arrive at 9:00 and are dismissed at 1:00 pm
- Grades 1 through 5 arrive at 9:00 am and are dismissed at 1:00 pm
- PM Kindergarten arrives at 1:00 pm and is dismissed at 3:30 pm
Sept 6th and 7th are full days and follow the regular schedule
September 27th is our BACK To SCHOOL evening. We will begin our teacher – parent evening ( I am so sorry, we cannot accommodate children) in our All Purpose Room at 7:00 pm. Details to follow. Mark your calendars!!
September 27th is also our Title One Parent Information meeting. We will begin this informational meeting for Title One parents at 6:30 pm and meet in the Media Center. (You will receive a separate letter after the opening of school with more detailed information.)
Remember to get your school supplies --- if you have misplaced the list you received in June---please go to the Cherry Hill Public Schools website; click on the elementary tab then click on Kilmer. The parent tab will provide a drop down menu with a school supplies list by grade. If you have any difficulty please call Mrs. Donna Tkacz, our Kilmer secretary—856-667-3903, prompt #6.
See you in September!!